Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Latest Songs Express~My Choices...

1. Akon - I'm So Paid
2. Akon - Freedom
3. Christina Milian - Us Against The World
4. David Cook - Light On
5. Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains The Same
6. Jennifer Hudson - If This Isn't Love
7. Kate Perry - Hot N Cold
8. Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody
9. Sean Garrett - Away
10. T.I. ft Rihanna - Live Your Life
11. Paramore - That's What You Get
12. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
13. All Star Charity - Just Stand Up
14. Boys Like Girls - Thunder
15. Bullet For My Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire
16. Clay Aiken - On My Way Here
17. Estelle - Pretty Please(Love Me)
18. Duffy - Stepping Stone
19. Duffy - Warwick Avenue
20. Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky
21. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes
22. Kat Deluna ft. Shake Dee - Run The Show
23. Kathleen - Edwards - Asking For lowers
24. Keyhsia Cole - Heaven Sent
25. Leeland - Enter This Temple
26. Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes
27. Marie Digby - Say It Again
28. Martina McBride - Valentine
29. Melody Gardot - Gone
30. Metro Station - Shake It
31. Rihanna - Disturbia
32. Rihanna - Take A Bow
33. One Republic - Say(All I Need)
34. David Archuleta - David Archuleta(Album)***
35. Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce(Album)*
36. Akon - Freedom(Album)*
37. Taylor Swift - Fearless(Album)**

* = Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment